• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Knight Hawkeye HK94 muzzleloading pistol

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve egan

Reaction score
Looking to buy a HK94 Knight Hawkeye muzzleloading pistol.
I realize this is a HARD to find pistol but I am trying anyway!!
PM me if interested in selling one of these muzzleloading pistol's.

Steve

you could just buy a Disc rifle or a plunger rifle and make your own.. could have Bestill cut/crown barrel, stocks are not hard to cut down/shape. just a thought, probably be cheaper then buying pistol.

im in the process of doing this with an omega..it’s been a long process but it’s coming along..

I think soo.
Their laminate stock with the wood trigger guard is so cool, hard to duplicate. Are the actions based on the MK85? They look like it to me.

I think soo..if im not mistakin the plunger rifles from Knight are all interchangeable

you could just buy a Disc rifle or a plunger rifle and make your own.. could have Bestill cut/crown barrel, stocks are not hard to cut down/shape. just a thought, probably be cheaper then buying pistol.
Evening:
Thank you for your idea as I had not thought of that option.

Steve

Back