Knight kp1

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelheader323

Reaction score
Have a chance to get one, comes with a .50 muzzleloader barrel and a 30.06 barrel as well, Nickle with camp stock..400$ I know nothing of this rifle, never heard of them til I seen this one..any info on them is apreaciated..bh209 capable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Knight kp1

I didnt know they had them in nickle. Ive only seen blued and stainless.

BTW, look at the trigger. If it look like this one it has the "updated" trigger. If its curved its the original trigger assembly.
012_edited-2.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg

Could be stainless, I’m going off of pictures sent to me

:think:
Underclocked said:
I had one. The trigger's poor design was too much for me.

Yep, one of the EBSCO Knights. They also had two different hammers, as well as the triggers on the KP1.

They farmed out the design of several rifles back then. Revolution, Revolution II (as if one wasn't revolting enough), KP1, KRB7, Vision, Shadow.

Tony Knight himself, HATED that rifle, the KP1. He called it the KITCHEN POLICE. :mrgreen:

Didn’t even know knight made any break barrel rifles so this is all new to me

They made the Vision and Shadow tip-up rifles. The Vision is still available (cataloged), but it looks like they might have stuck a fork in it this year? I think it's done?

I have one, like the one you are contemplating, stainless with a black composite stock in 30-06 and 50 cal. ML. The 30-06 barrel is very accurate and so is the ML barrel with Pyrodex and 777 powder and a variety of projectiles. I started developing loads with BH209 but stopped when I developed scope problems. I had several issues that revolved around the original breech plug but the new replacement I got from Knight has solved them. You can follow this thread from earlier this year about my issues with my KP1. BTW, I am happy with mine. viewtopic.php?t=32343

Back