• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Knight MK-85 .50 with laminate stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tannhauser

Reaction score
C5030633-2A97-4160-8027-7C8440C8D02F.jpeg This is an older Knight MK-85 in .50 cal with blued barrel/receiver and a brown laminate stock.

I am not the first owner. It came with Fiber optic sights and I added Weaver bases and a Simmons scope in Weaver rings.

The rifle is in excellent condition. Some minor field wear can be observed on the stock but overall the rifle is in excellent condition.

Trigger is very nice and crisp and the rifle functions fine. As can be seen in the pictures, breach plug and nipple separate easily and the plunger assembly is in excellent shape.

I’ve only shot this rifle a few times, and I have not taken it afield. My free time for recreationally shooting has gone down and I use BH209 MLers for hunting.

I’m looking to find this very nice MK-85 a new home where it can be used.

Included is the rifle, rings and breach plug/nipple removal tool. I’m happy to toss in the scope for free if you want it. I mounted this scope for range purposes, and so far it’s held zero but I make no guarantees.

$425 shipped to your door CONUS. If you live or travel near Leesburg, VA I’m happy to try and find a time where you can inspect the rifle in person.

I’ll accept discrete PayPal F&F or USPS MO

I’d like to get this rifle sold.

Let’s try $400 shipped.

Do you have any pics of the inside of the barrel with a light in it and the breech area also?

here’s a picture I already had of the breech, apparently I forgot to upload it. I will try to take some additional barrel pictures tomorrow.
A624B0D3-3EE6-495F-A28E-D74FB461A234.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back