• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Knight mountaineer 45 Caliber 1-20 twist

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to the new owner! It’s a great gun and saved my wallet the pain of buying it back.

Hey Lou,
Hope you are getting better. Offer is still stands if you are up for an automobile deer hunt in Frederick County, Maryland this coming fall and winter.
Let me know, Joe

Back up FS Got it back from my neighbor He decided to go smokeless Still unfired $800.00 shipped east coast Central and west coast $825.00

Bo Back up FS bought this from a member here last year never fired Knight mountaineer 45 Caliber 1-20 twist with Knight ultra light stock I paid $800.00 want the same plus shipping. Camera on the blink Pictures by 03mossy never fired put in safe
Back up FS Neighbor decided he wanted to go smokeless

If this is still for sale I will take it. It needs to come back home to me lol. I regretted selling it the first time, regretted not buying it back when it came up for sale. Not going to miss out again.

Back