• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Knight Mountaineer .50 Cal Muzzleloader Laminate stock LN

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwilliams

Reaction score
Offering a like new (sighted in only) Knight Mountaineer .50 caliber laminated straight stock muzzleloader. Rifle includes a new Leupold VX3 3.5-10x40mm scope w/ duplex reticle mounted w/ Leupold rings and bases. Sight in target and load information is available.
Serious inquiries only please.
$650 (free shipping)

(814) 695-7209

I believe I purchased the other Knight Mountaineer that kwilliams had a couple of years ago. It was a .50 cal SS Laminate.
That one was spotless, mint condition, I would purchase again form kwilliams again.

redpep

Both ... take your pick. Both bought new and sighted in only. Target and load available for both.

Attachments

• IMG_1119.jpg
    IMG_1119.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 246
Are the rifles bare primer bolts, or the red plastic jacket? Are the scopes genuine Leupold or are they the Chinese replicas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The rifles are bare primer ignited. The leupold scopes were purchased from Midway USA with serial #'s traceable to genuine factory production. (I hope I wasn't dooped if the Chinese replicas have better optics)

Thanks for the prompt reply. Midway for sure sells genuine Leupolds. That is a fantastic bargain price you have on them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back