• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Knight Original Disc Stainless .45 1-20 Twist

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have for sale a Knight Original Disc Stainless .45 with a 1-20 twist rate barrel and composite stock. The rifle is in over all great condition with low round count. The only issue with the rifle is that the previous owner put a Limbsaver recoil pad on the stock and sanded the stock to match the recoil pad. Barrel and action are all original. 450.00 plus shipping. Pics later.

Getting ready to go to the KY challenge. I'll mention it to the guys shooting BH209 in competition. Can't believe you arn't getting any response. I'd jump but saving pennies to convert an Omega to smokeless in 50 cal with 1/20 twist. W

It's time to start thinking about setting up you ML hunting rifle. Only 2.5 to 3.5 months until some states hunting seasons open up. Enough time to send this rifle off for a Bestill plug, and load development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back