Knight Revolution sales decreasing?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
Knight is now offering a $50.00 rebate on new Revolution rifles!

Mail-in $50 Rebate on all Knight Revolution Rifles
Knight Revolution Rifle rebate valid on purchases from August 1, 2005, through December 31, 2005. All rebated products subject to availability.

It could be free and I'd be hard pressed to accept it being the ugly of the ugly. :roll:

Knight has always had rebates from time to time.

Rebates are nothing new, and by themselves mean nothing-- they are just rebates.

I got a rebate on my Elite and they were later discontinued, can we hope this is the same case for the Revolution?
fingersx.gif

Check out Cabelas new Fall Catalog.....not one bolt gun from Knight...

I saw that in the Cabelas catalog too. Seems they've left all their good lookin guns behind for new ugly ones. :oops: I'm sure the Omega has turned Knight inside out so thats why they've been rushing around trying to catch up with the Revolution and Vision. :cry:

I looked at the Redhead Catalog from Bass Pro Shops today. They also do not offer one single bolt gun from Knight. Are they a thing of the past?Will we have to purchase one from Knight directly if we want say... the new Big Horn they are bringing back for 2005? I guess I'm thick headed but I just don't get it. I feel someone is trying to tell me that my sub MOA, handsome, real rifle looking, great pointing, un finicky about what it eats Knight Elite WITH A BOLT, is just obsolete. :evil:

Sorry :oops: Can you tell I'm passionate about my Elites? Did I mention I own TWO? :? :shock:

I'm more than obsolete! I'm now...........OLD FASHIONED! :shock:

Spitpatch said:
I looked at the Redhead Catalog from Bass Pro Shops today. They also do not offer one single bolt gun from Knight. Are they a thing of the past?

Knight has no plans to discontinue their Disc Extremes or the Revolution. The rebate on the Revolution is just a marketing tool-- buy a Browining Gold shotgun, the most successful BAC semi-auto since the A-5, and right now there is a $100 rebate.

It is just sales / marketing, like any other product.

Latest posts

Back