Knight Rifle Models And Year Mfgd

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When we first received our Knight D.I.S.C. I called knight to find out what I had and to get more information on how it functioned, etc. Don't have the name of the tech I talk with but I do remember he said if the letters D.I.S.C. stamped on the barrel had a dot behind each letter, it was an original Knight D.I.S.C. rifle. From that I thought possibly the other D.I.S.C. models would not have the dot after each letter. The DISC Extreme in their catalog does not have the dot after each letter. I have not personally seen another D.I.S.C. rifle to verify or disclaim this thought. I notice in the listing that all of the D.I.S.C. listing have the dot after each letter. Do the other models of this rifle have the identifying name spelled out on the barrel following the D.I.S.C. ? Are they stamped as DISC or D.I.S.C. ?

DISC or D>I>
View attachment 11221
I just went out to check my .45 D.I.S.C. serial # xxx777 and it does have the dot after every letter. I;ll send a photo to sabotloader to post.

Latest posts

Back