Knight Rifles

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billyzink

Reaction score
billyzink Avatar
billyzink
8 Pointer

less than a minute ago
Post Options
Options Edit Post Select Post Deselect Post Report Post Delete Post Back to Top
Hello All
I have pretty much transitioned to smokeless muzzleloaders. I have just about every knight muzzleloader made. Most of them have never been fired. Also a whole cabinet full of knight accessories. Seriously thinking about parting with them. Im getting older and none of my children are hunters. Do the knights have much value anymore? Wheres the best place to sell them? Dont need to get rich on them but dont want to give them away.

Some of them are pretty valuable, some are just average. Im very curious about what you have. I probably cant buy anything but love seeing some of those rare guns.

Billyzink, which state are you located?

I am going to list them one at a time on gunbroker. Reason being i have no idea what there worth so assume auction will give me the true value? I just listed a new/never fired tk2000. Going to start with that and see how it goes.

I am going to list them one at a time on gunbroker. Reason being i have no idea what there worth so assume auction will give me the true value? I just listed a new/never fired tk2000. Going to start with that and see how it goes.
Do what you want, but at least put a link on here to your auctions.

I may be the only one, but I won’t buy off Gunbroker any more due to being charged taxes. I know it’s pretty much every site now, but it really rubs me the wrong way.

List them here and you'll definitely get your moneys worth out of them. Lots of Knight collectors on here. would love to see the collection
Thats fine but how do i know value to list them for? Not out to screw anyone but dont want to give them away.

Thats fine but how do i know value to list them for? Not out to screw anyone but dont want to give them away.
Like Mr.Ron said post pics. Ask fellow members here about pricing, these guys really know Muzzleloaders and value. No one is out to get you here either. The fellas I've dealt with are 100% genuine and will help however they can.

Here are the pictures of all the unfired i have. Glass is all new. Never left the house
Should have all the boxes for both the guns and the glass. Was planning on keeping the glass but not necessary. The last picture has all info on each gun.
20221129_204405-jpg.28146

Attachments

• 20221129_204351.jpg
    20221129_204351.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 6
  • 20221129_204356.jpg
    20221129_204356.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 3
  • 20221129_204149.jpg
    20221129_204149.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 6
Back