Knight shipping times?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03mossy

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Reaction score
All their muzzleloaders say “This item usually ships in 10 to 12 weeks”. Even for items listed in stock. Anyone order a new ML lately know the real shipping times?

I sent them an email yesterday and they replied already-

My email-
I would like to purchase my son a Wolverine Freedom and possibly another muzzleloader for myself. Most of your muzzleloaders say "this item usually ships in 10-12 weeks". Is this the case for items in stock or yet to be built after an order is placed. I'd hate to order him one and not get to shoot it before the season starts in Oct.

Their reply-
Good afternoon. The Vision and Wolverine we have ready to ship, and all others are in the build process. We are still waiting on parts from our suppliers to complete them. The lead time on the others is 10-12 weeks. You can order the Wolverine right from the website and it will be shipped fairly quickly.

Thank you,

I would be willing to bet that if you called them ready to place an order, they'd have more in stock than their website would lead you to believe. I'm guessing they may have the parts to put together what you want. It would be worth a phone call when you get to that point.

I order 2 rifles from knight in December and 1 rifle in May both times it was 2 week ship out to me.
I live in Tn so I don’t know if it has anything to do with it but I doubt it.
Just saying.

Ok thanks.

I ordered my son a Wolverine yesterday so I guess I’ll find out soon enough on shipping times.

Latest posts

Back