Knight Still does make rifles

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracker12

Reaction score
So I have been a little frustrated that I have been unable to find a Knight Muzzy anywhere so I sent them an email asking iif they were still in business. lol. This was there response. I take it that some of the parts must be sitting off the coast on Long Beach.

"Good afternoon Tony. No we have not stopped production. We are waiting on some finishing parts to complete them. We are hoping to have them soon. We will put them back on there as soon as we get the parts in.

Knight is not going anywhere.

Thank you and have a great day!!"

Knight doesn’t import parts, 100% American made. :lewis:

I don’t know what specific rifle you’re looking for, but if you watch Gunbroker, Knights are for sale on there all the time.

They do have some in I see so hopefully they will be hitting the streets soon. Looking for a Ultralite 50 Colorado Edition. They do show a 45 cal

Have you tried Sportsman's Warehpuse? They say they have some rifles in stock. Don't know about the particular model you seek. And they haven't done the price increase Knights did on their website.

Latest posts

Back