Knight Super DISC 45 Trigger Problem

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, you did an excellent job walking the op thru the trigger fix.
Thank you :lewis:

Here is a pic.

Knight-Trigger-Adjustment.jpg

Try adjusting but unfortumately you may still have an "over travel" problem would not know for sure unless I had the trigger in hand.
Just FYI for those who may be wondering. I followed these directions exactly. I went 1/2 turn out after the "hammer" dropped and found this to leave too much travel. I ended up with between 1/4 and 1/2 turn out.

Last edited:
3-6" sounds way better and I am happy to report it passed the safety test! I set the trigger at 3.5 pounds and I'm now good to go. I'll run about a dozen rounds down the barrel tomorrow just to be sure the problem is fixed.

Knight got back to me with a $180 price for a new trigger. Never heard back from Justin but I know he is busy this time of year. He's a good man that helped me earlier in the year with a new stock I ordered that I was having problems fitting onto my gun. That guy went above and beyond for me!

Thanks again Mike and everyone else who jumped in to help.

Justin has a new job title! he has moved up in the parent company! And you are correct he was a very good person and a willing helper. His replacement at Knight is Steven. I talked to both of them just a few days ago. The BOTH are looking forward to when they get the parts they need to resume full production at Knight.

3-6" sounds way better and I am happy to report it passed the safety test! I set the trigger at 3.5 pounds and I'm now good to go. I'll run about a dozen rounds down the barrel tomorrow just to be sure the problem is fixed.

Knight got back to me with a $180 price for a new trigger. Never heard back from Justin but I know he is busy this time of year. He's a good man that helped me earlier in the year with a new stock I ordered that I was having problems fitting onto my gun. That guy went above and beyond for me!

Thanks again Mike and everyone else who jumped in to help.

Have a good day shooting! I really like shooting - it is a great recreational experience!

Justin has a new job title! he has moved up in the parent company! And you are correct he was a very good person and a willing helper. His replacement at Knight is Steven. I talked to both of them just a few days ago. The BOTH are looking forward to when they get the parts they need to resume full production at Knight.
Happy to hear about Justin and even happier that Knight recognized his good work with the promotion. HC you are correct, Mike sure did an outstanding job! I really appreciate everyone's help.

I'm a new ML shooter and loving it. I picked this rifle up last year with the reassurance from you guy's that it would be a shooter. Well everyone was right, it's a shooter and is by far my favorite rifle. I need all the help I can get and you guy's have never let me down!

Glad it’s working again, great adjustment information posted above. My trigger is a tad on the light side, but only I use the gun.

Back