Knight TK 2000 NWTF 12 gauge

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys I have been offered an as new Knight TK 2000 12 gauge NWTF Shotgun. I am not a shotgun guy and have no idea on value. Any insight into this gun and its value and how it shoots would be appreciated. Going to pick it up tonight and look it over. I know the owner who is an older gentleman locally who bought it new and said he never used it at all.

I've seen them sell from 400-800 dollars at auction. I like mine a lot. Knocked down 2 geese in one shot once with it, that's on my profile pic. Absolute canons if loaded heavy. Recommended turkey load is 100 gr 777 and 2 Oz #4. Make sure you got your hat on good and tight though. They will hold the pattern in a 30" circle at 50 yds, maybe a tad further. Enjoy!

Absolute canons if loaded heavy.
Amen.

I have two, plus half a dozen choke tubes from IC to Full, and I've tested some extra heavy loads of shot over 80-100 grains (Volume) 1Fg real blackpowder. Knight's maximum recommended loads are completely safe and very effective.

Don't know how much they are worth, but I wouldn't part with mine for $1K each.

Well I have it at my house and it has been shot by someone shows some minor wear and some pitting in the middle inside of barrel. I will post some pics later. Not sure I am going to take it or not he wants $300.00 and I have enough guns that dont get shot now. I think it will shoot fine though.

These two pictures aren’t the best but it shows the pitting in the barrel there’s no other rust anywhere in the gun and the owner doesn’t remember or ever firing it but said he may have bought it used everything else on the gun is in great shape I can probably get it for 150 bucks just wonder how it will shoot

Attachments

• 9432FD72-B7C8-4500-AF2A-53F0E87D737F.jpeg
    9432FD72-B7C8-4500-AF2A-53F0E87D737F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 6C582559-1B52-4877-A6BE-7C908DAAF613.jpeg
    6C582559-1B52-4877-A6BE-7C908DAAF613.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Ron, if you get bored with it, or if its not your cup of tea, give me a shout!

I picked it up for $150.00 need it like I need another hole in my head. Now need some Musket caps and to figure out what wad to use. Ill shoot it some then a good cleaning and put away,
They are fun. I load mine light and use it more for squirrel hunting than anything. I generally shoot a crossbow for turkey.

Latest posts

Back