Knight TK-2000 ?'s

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive heard a ton of nuthin but great things said about the TK2000 ( except for how brutal the recoil is on them with those turkey loads )
Why the heck is the thumbhole stock model TWICE the price of the standard stock models??? -720.00 on sale LOLLOLLOL - 770.00
I have zero probs spending 3-500.00 on one, but 7-800.00 HELL NO.
Maybe betwen now & next yr I'll get lucky enough to not only find a used thumbhole model in good cond for sale & have the funds avail when/IF that happens. Kind regards & have a great, successful, safe spring gobbler season all.
FUNNY- While I was just ending this messg 5 Osceola young Gobblers w/some hens walked right past my bdrm window. They cant ALL be suicidal...... or can they???????

today your lucky day 2 of them are in the classified right know.

Thinking my wife will be furloughed today or tomorrow. Can't do anything until this matter is settled.

I use the Knight wads and the same 100gr.charge of powder and 15 00buckshot and then a overshot card-make my own outta foam trays. I have the modified choke on for this and it throws a decent pattern and I limit shots to close range only-under 40 yards.
P.S.-Pretty sure you can use any 12 ga. wad,I just got a few bags of Knights when I bought the gun

Last edited:
Thinking my wife will be furloughed today or tomorrow. Can't do anything until this matter is settled.
As a ret union journeyman metal fabricator of 29yrs I understand " layoffs". They suck! Furloughed though, Me & every other blue collar swingin Richard could only dream of bein told by their employer to NOT come to work indefinitely, and we're still gonna give you all your benefits & 85% of your pay. STAY HOME ........... me, I'd hardly see home until I got word to return to work or get fired. One of the advantages of not bein married & no crumb snachin yapps to feed. I wish ya the best man. I personally don't know how I'd handle it hearin that CORV-19
F'ed me outta a new ML.

Ive heard a ton of nuthin but great things said about the TK2000 ( except for how brutal the recoil is on them with those turkey loads )
Why the heck is the thumbhole stock model TWICE the price of the standard stock models??? -720.00 on sale LOLLOLLOL - 770.00

I ordered a TH Stock from Knight for mine. $$$ ouch. Hope to sell the other. Put a limb saver pad on mine. Big help.
Now I’m looking into porting on choke tube the way Indian Creek does. Long slots. Not holes.

I ordered a TH Stock from Knight for mine. $$$ ouch. Hope to sell the other. Put a limb saver pad on mine. Big help.
Now I’m looking into porting on choke tube the way Indian Creek does. Long slots. Not holes.
TY for hitting me up. How much did that TH stock cost ya? I'm tryin to put some numbers together to determine if its more practical & affordable for me on a very very small disability income to buy a used one like yours for example then buy the TH stock for it afterwards, or keep waiting & searching for that deal of a lifetime on a great cond used TH model for sale. I have a Pedersoli 12ga BP dbl barrel, but due to pretty much destroying my entire right arm from the elbow down to my hand makes holding & shooting it with the European stock difficult & pretty uncomfortable for me. Otherwise if it weren't for my injuries I personally would not want a TH stock on any shotgun or ML for that matter. Want,like, & practical are completely different for me. Want & like are MOOT, unfortunately, practicality & pragmatic rule the day. Limb Saver butt pad OH I get it. When I had a 3.5" mag 12ga auto for Geese & turkey that LSBP was a huge help keepin my fillings in place. I'd be dang curious as to how that porting job you're takin about works out. Plz keep up posted on that. Kind regards

Iirc , About directly from Knight, $147 with freight
OK Great! TY very much for the info. I might , maybe, be able to put together enough funds to buy a used but great cond TK2000 like what you have for sale now & do the same thing just orderin a TH stock from Knight. I looked the other day on their web page & could not find a TH stock for the tk2000 by itself.

Can one of you guys who have the tk2000 post a pic of your barrel where choke screws on/in and a picture of choke threads.. Ive been talking to Carlsons trying to see if they make any like it or can make them, he said he needs to see pics.

Can one of you guys who have the tk2000 post a pic of your barrel where choke screws on/in and a picture of choke threads.. Ive been talking to Carlsons trying to see if they make any like it or can make them, he said he needs to see pics.

Attachments

• B9B18BE2-ED76-4911-BE42-D6C3AB1BBE13.jpeg
    B9B18BE2-ED76-4911-BE42-D6C3AB1BBE13.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 7C5D6585-AC8A-4891-8C73-44D154A6760B.jpeg
    7C5D6585-AC8A-4891-8C73-44D154A6760B.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 2
I was talking to Briley about duplicating one like Indian Creek’s. Thirty slots at .040. Was told they would make a tube but with their porting pattern. Great tubes for nice round sporting pattern but not a real Turkey hammer.
I was going to anneal one then slot it. Draw back I don’t have an indexer.
Still thinking though.
Fun to tinker ya know?😎

Latest posts

Back