Knight

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know! I am trying really hard not to read anything into it!

I would really like to get a 45 ULite with the Nitride finish!

Pretty good prices on Wolverines and Visons. Disc extreme is tempting me, $417 but it has to be a .52.

It doesn't sound good to me. Guns sales went up during covid-19. More time to shoot and hunt if you're not working. Plus, a cheap way to get meat.

Ask Muzzle-Loaders how they're sales are.

I buy and sell a lot of ML's and ML parts and my little business is dead. High end custom ML's are still moving well, but people that have the money to spend on customs still spend it. My guess is that sales are slow, both wholesale and retail.

Seems wierd that alot of stuff is sold out, how can you be sold out of muzzleloaders if your the one making them.. Doesnt say anything about them being back in stock either.

Knight has plenty of rifles listed as available. muzzle-loaders.com has always been poorly stocked on Knights. muzzleloaders.com though looks to be ok atm. MidwayUSA usually has quite a few too.

Sportsman warehouse ran a sale on the Knights starting last week - between the 52 caliber and the plunger design - I think Knight and the vendors are moving inventory to change the offering.

I think BH209 is finally catching on enough that the average BP Hunter is starting use it. “Average” being the hunter that shoots 5-10 shots and puts it away until next season. A can of BH will last that person quite a while - so the added cost is rationalized by the purchase.

My guess is its the beginning of pre-season sales. The "rona" is also probably part of it too. Its probably taking longer to assemble and ship so to move them out in time the sales are starting early. That Vision for $199 is a bargain and they are built like a tank. Sure wish they continued selling the SS models though. The Wolverines for $199 are the closest thing you will find to a new MK and with a Timney trigger to boot.

My guess is its the beginning of pre-season sales. The "rona" is also probably part of it too. Its probably taking longer to assemble and ship so to move them out in time the sales are starting early. That Vision for $199 is a bargain and they are built like a tank. Sure wish they continued selling the SS models though. The Wolverines for $199 are the closest thing you will find to a new MK and with a Timney trigger to boot.
the thing is, it looks as if those are going to be the price. certain guns are marked sale, while the others say price starting at. i also noticed no additional charge for nitride finish and for the 45 on the ultra lite. I put one in my cart and its the same as stainless and 50 cal. When I bought mine there was an up charge for nitride and 45. fantastic price, i am tempted to buy the nitride, but I really cant justify it

Ok that’s enough. Even as much as I would like to throw my $0.02 into this argument there’s plenty of political forums out there if you want to discuss politics.

As far as Knight goes that price drop on the Ultralite sure is tempting!!!

Latest posts

Back