• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Laminate stock for a White Super 91 in .451 and .504 caliber

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve egan

Reaction score
Want to buy a Laminate stock for a White Super 91 in .451 caliber and .504 caliber !!!!!

Are these laminate stocks drop in and use or will there be some fitting needed??

Are these laminate stocks drop in and use or will there be some fitting needed??
I bought a used one from him that had been bedded. I had to dremel out the bedding material to bed my action. Other than that it was a drop in. At the time he had a couple other new stocks that he was asking $300 each for them. Those might need a little bit of fitting and bedding.
At the time, Doc also had at least one of the Super Safari stocks and a ThunderBolt stock which should also fit the S91.

I bought a used one from him that had been bedded. I had to dremel out the bedding material to bed my action. Other than that it was a drop in. At the time he had a couple other new stocks that he was asking $300 each for them. Those might need a little bit of fitting and bedding.
At the time, Doc also had at least one of the Super Safari stocks and a ThunderBolt stock which should also fit the S91.
I dont care for his bedding material I just redid one of his bedding jobs it was really bad like dry rotted wood

Can I get a little better pic of the action especially where the safety area please I guess I'll make a offer if OP doesn't seem to want it ?

Back