• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lehigh Defense .452 240 grain Controlled Fracturing Muzzleloader Bullets

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All:

I have an unopened box of Lehigh Defense .452 240 grain Controlled Fracturing muzzleloader bullets to give away. The bullets DO NOT come with sabots. I have only one condition for this give away, and it is that I will only give these bullets to someone who HAS NOT used controlled fracturing muzzleloader bullets before for hunting, including other Lehigh Defense controlled fracturing bullets, Knight Bloodlines, and Cutting Edge Bullets (Maximus, etc.). I want these bullets to go to someone who has been considering using controlled fracturing bullets and/or is on the fence about them, on deer.

Please reply to this post if you are interested. I will reply to the first person to post who HAS NOT used controlled fracturing bullets before, which will ask you to send me a PM with your shipping address. I will send them to you via priority mail at no charge to you.

I’ll take it. Pm sent

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back