• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO LF Remington Ventilator choke 12g

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Like title states looking for an old ventilator choke tube. Can't find one anywhere, hens teeth, guess the people that have them know they shoot!
If someone happens to have one or any old turkey chokes with Rem threads, shoot me a PM!

I shoot carlson's choke tubes one on ebay for 42.08. The ventilator was a .655 i.d.the carlson's heavyweight tss is .640 i.d. in theory it should hold a tighter psttern

I have a Jebs .655 I believe. Shoots great. Could be a .665 I usually shoot 4s but was wanting an old ventilator just to have and pattern test. Love shooting and I’ve been surprised before!

Trying to find older choke tubes is near impossible......I've been looking for either a Truglo Titan or Poly-Choke II, Remchoke 20 ga. They are adjustable and screw in instead of regular choke tubes. Good luck with your search!

Trying to find older choke tubes is near impossible......I've been looking for either a Truglo Titan or Poly-Choke II, Remchoke 20 ga. They are adjustable and screw in instead of regular choke tubes. Good luck with your search!
Thank you! good luck with your search, I got a few older (last 20 years) discontinued chokes. Best one I got if probably a Madd Maxx .670?? ( not sure on constriction) but shoots great, especially Mag blend. anymore I'm shooting Longbeards, double X and some remington 3.5 2 1/4oz loads when I can find them, They shoot good for what they are.

Back