Lita’s Turkey

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis

Reaction score
All this Turkey Hunting Business you Guy’s have been posting, I set my Muzzleloaders aside and decided to take My little Dog Lita Turkey Hunting :lewis:

Lita was a bit on the Sleepy side this Morning, She had the Look of STAYING in Bed
m9HzCUq.jpg

I calmly asked her if she wanted to go TURKEY HUNTING?
lOASMFK.jpg

We loaded up to Go :lewis:
Sa5AkSLl.jpg

We spotted a Bunch of Deer just after Daylight, And this Herd of Elk, I stopped so she could have a Good Look at em :lewis:
YMRtlXXl.jpg

Lita NEVER Gets Skunked, She is a SERIOUS Hunting Machine :lewis: We FIRED him up with the BOOM Box Call and here he Came, The Rest is History
D9aUQGNl.jpg

You know your dog likes me!! You probably couldn't stop her if you tried...I now know the secret phrase😂

:roll:
She did like you :lewis:

Are you gonna get to Turkey Hunt over there this year? I haven’t got Serious with it this Year, I hear them Gobbling every morning at Daylight right here in Town, i seen a BIG MATURE Gobbler with a Bunch of Hens Walking Through the Bank Parking Lot, Right in front of the ATM all PUFFED/STRUTTED UP 😁

All this Turkey Hunting Business you Guy’s have been posting, I set my Muzzleloaders aside and decided to take My little Dog Lita Turkey Hunting :lewis:

Lita was a bit on the Sleepy side this Morning, She had the Look of STAYING in Bed
m9HzCUq.jpg

I calmly asked her if she wanted to go TURKEY HUNTING?
lOASMFK.jpg

We loaded up to Go :lewis:
Sa5AkSLl.jpg

We spotted a Bunch of Deer just after Daylight, And this Herd of Elk, I stopped so she could have a Good Look at em :lewis:
YMRtlXXl.jpg

Lita NEVER Gets Skunked, She is a SERIOUS Hunting Machine :lewis: We FIRED him up with the BOOM Box Call and here he Came, The Rest is History
D9aUQGNl.jpg
Ole Lita sure has that "look" of a nearly mesmerized hunting machine sitting there next to her trophy !!! I can almost see her say "There it is dad" all confident in her abilities !!! A Regular Terror of the spring woods !!! Shes got it bad Lewis !!!! Good Girl Lita !!!

Last edited:
That's really great, Lew. I have a little dog around here that looks alot like her. Rebba's her name, mine's not a hunter, can barely get her off the front porch.

Wonder if Lita actually got the bird before Lew could get a bead on it?? :roll:
Ed i hadnt thought of that !!! With that deviant look in her eye thats a real possibility !!! I bet them Rio Grande versions are what her ancestors hunted........

Latest posts

Back