Quantcast

Lita’s Turkey

Help Support Modern Muzzleloader:

Idaholewis

Supporter
Supporter
All this Turkey Hunting Business you Guy’s have been posting, I set my Muzzleloaders aside and decided to take My little Dog Lita Turkey Hunting :lewis:

Lita was a bit on the Sleepy side this Morning, She had the Look of STAYING in Bed

I calmly asked her if she wanted to go TURKEY HUNTING?

We loaded up to Go :lewis:

We spotted a Bunch of Deer just after Daylight, And this Herd of Elk, I stopped so she could have a Good Look at em :lewis:

Lita NEVER Gets Skunked, She is a SERIOUS Hunting Machine :lewis: We FIRED him up with the BOOM Box Call and here he Came, The Rest is History

Idaholewis

Supporter
Supporter
You know your dog likes me!! You probably couldn't stop her if you tried...I now know the secret phrase😂
:roll:
She did like you :lewis:

Are you gonna get to Turkey Hunt over there this year? I haven’t got Serious with it this Year, I hear them Gobbling every morning at Daylight right here in Town, i seen a BIG MATURE Gobbler with a Bunch of Hens Walking Through the Bank Parking Lot, Right in front of the ATM all PUFFED/STRUTTED UP 😁

Sideshow

All this Turkey Hunting Business you Guy’s have been posting, I set my Muzzleloaders aside and decided to take My little Dog Lita Turkey Hunting :lewis:

Lita was a bit on the Sleepy side this Morning, She had the Look of STAYING in Bed

I calmly asked her if she wanted to go TURKEY HUNTING?

We loaded up to Go :lewis:

We spotted a Bunch of Deer just after Daylight, And this Herd of Elk, I stopped so she could have a Good Look at em :lewis:

Lita NEVER Gets Skunked, She is a SERIOUS Hunting Machine :lewis: We FIRED him up with the BOOM Box Call and here he Came, The Rest is History
Ole Lita sure has that "look" of a nearly mesmerized hunting machine sitting there next to her trophy !!! I can almost see her say "There it is dad" all confident in her abilities !!! A Regular Terror of the spring woods !!! Shes got it bad Lewis !!!! Good Girl Lita !!!

Last edited:

deermanok

Supporter
Supporter
That's really great, Lew. I have a little dog around here that looks alot like her. Rebba's her name, mine's not a hunter, can barely get her off the front porch.

Sideshow

Wonder if Lita actually got the bird before Lew could get a bead on it?? :roll:
Ed i hadnt thought of that !!! With that deviant look in her eye thats a real possibility !!! I bet them Rio Grande versions are what her ancestors hunted........

trader

My wife calls my reloading bldg out back "my power room". Looks like that porch, nowadays it's called "Patina" till I get off of my Pelosi and paint it this summer LOL...Trader (Mossie)

Latest posts