Looking for black powder pistol 36 caliber for sale that doesn't cost an arm and leg

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtlelonghair

Reaction score
Hey hey guys appreciate your help I'm looking for a 36 caliber black powder pistol for sale 44 is okay too I've looked everywhere on the internet now I'm just reaching out to individuals don't have a lot to spend but wanting one desperately thanks guys

i think pietta/uberti are both made in italy and covid shut them down as far as production worse than the U.S. Ive seen some other threads about the major lack of stock at places like dixie guns works etc. As far as dixie, i dont think you can search in stock items. Ive been really interested in one too and your gonna spend 300 either way. Check gunlistings, armslist, midwayusa, basspro/cabelas. also emf (pietta us distributor) and taylors

Last edited:
Yeah ruffhunter I think you're right there I've only seen a few under 300 to me that's just too much for black powder locally might be better but haven't found nothing there either

Every pietta at emf is out of stock! I have also found recently in threads on various gun and survival forums researching bp revolvers. Though small but interesting since they cant find ammo.

I sent you one, You can click on the M to start one with me or just reply to the one I sent you.

Mike

Back