Looking to buy new ML

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1 raggedhole

Reaction score
Looking at getting a new cva pr, what is a good place to order from? I see them on ML.COM but is there a better place?

ML.com tends to have the best prices on the internet unless you find another site that is running a sale. Also Sportsman's Guide occasionally has good prices.

ML Sales generally start sometime in August. If it's no hurry, I'd wait. Even more in Sept-Oct.

ATM the Accura Plains Rifle is pretty much the same price at ML.com and Cabelas. CVA's latest flagship models usually don't see as large of a discount as other models do.

It seems the muzzleloaders.com folks have better than average customer service? I am planning on getting my first rifle through them because of this. Would like to hear of some of the users of this site interactions with them.

I placed an order with ml.com, they are great to deal with. I knew ahead of time one of the items was out of stock, they said it would be back in stock in about 3 weeks, true to what they said right about 3 weeks later I got my item. Unfortunately it was damaged when I recieved it, package was beat up pretty bad, I called and left a message, to call me with instructions on how to return it, they said no problem and sent me another out the same day. I'll be ordering from them again for sure. Prices are great too.

Mike

UPtrapper,
Thank you for the information, that is what I thought their services would be like after studying the website.

Latest posts

Back