Lots of good member names on file but...

Help Support Modern Muzzleloader:

BuckDoeHunter

Just curious, why don't members get deleted who have zero posts and joined many moons ago, there are a lot of good names out there that, I'm guessing, can't be used because they are taken by someone who doesn't contribute. I would think, after lets say 2 yrs, you get the axe :think:

example

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
You'd be surprised how many are just lurkers, or come back at a later time. In the case above, there is another member using that name but with a 2 behind it. Things get worked out.

BuckDoeHunter

The lurking part I understand but zero activity i don’t. I was looking thru member names and was very surprised at the number of zero messages and no activity.

Bphunter1974

I'm a new member and just so im not lurking let me introduce myself. I'm James live in Oklahoma been hunting 44 years of my 46 years on this earth recently got the sml bug and I'm doing tons of research on them.

short_start

I came back after several years of inactivity. Got tired of having threads deleted over at the muzzleloading forum because sabots, powerbelts or inlines were mentioned. These were the things I wanted information on.

Was surprised to find that I had registered here previously. I usually post where I register so the zero post count seemed odd.

I think many of the activity counts were zeroed out when this site underwent a format change.