Lyman Gould Mold On Sale

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis

Reaction score
I just seen that Midway USA has the Lyman Gould Bullet Mold on sale, Outstanding bullet in our .45 Cal Muzzleloaders! And a GOOD PRICE here! Look at the Reviews on this Bullet in the link I provided below :yeah: Lyman makes a GREAT Mold, Lyman Molds are Steel, you just can’t beat a Good Steel bullet Mold in my opinion

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/10102 ... llow-point

I wonder why they are on sale. Generally to me from other products not pertaining to ML or shooting generally means they are going to be phasing that product out? I hope that's not the case as it's a fantastic mold. I may obtain another one so I have a spare.

edmehlig said:
I wonder why they are on sale. Generally to me from other products not pertaining to ML or shooting generally means they are going to be phasing that product out? I hope that's not the case as it's a fantastic mold. I may obtain another one so I have a spare.

Nah, I’ve seen these same sales on Various Lyman molds from Midway a few times now, Midway probably has a TON of these Gould Molds on hand is my guess? The Lyman Gould is to popular to phase out. But sure a good opportunity for someone to get a brand new AWESOME mold at a good price :yeah:

I sure do like mine... like a fool I sold my old one when I had to sell my Sharp's 45-70... just bought one a few weeks ago, but got a good deal on it IIRC about the sale price you pointed out... I know this is the wrong forum, but anyone out there have a good load for the Gould in a 45-70 using black powder?

TheMoose

Latest posts

Back