• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Lyman Great Plains Rifle .54 percussion

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

badgerfarm

Reaction score
I bought this GPR in or around 1997. It is in the factory blued finish, round ball twist, .54 caliber and has been shot very few times like the flinter that I have listed too. I got very good accuracy with a round ball and patch plus got decent accuracy using a Lee .54 minnie ball mold. It really packs a punch with that minnie load with 70 grains of 3f Goex. It will come in the original Lyman box. Pictures will be coming soon or post your email address and I can send some direct. I asking $535 double boxed, shipped and insured to the lower 48 where legal. Post here or message me if you have questions.IMG_4483.JPG IMG_4484.JPG IMG_4485.JPG IMG_4487.JPG

This is still available. Realistic offers for a safe queen GPR with original box? I would still consider trades for percussion revolvers. After I broke my neck 8 years ago and the spinal cord damage I'm disabled and don't have the strength to hold it steady or even hold it up as far as that goes. Ruger Old Army, 1849 Colt pocket, .31 Remmy pocket, snub nose 51 Navy, or like I said above I might look at offers. It's too good of a rifle to go to waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back