Marlowe Richards and White Muzzleloaders

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Guys, Marlowe Richards just emailed me. He informed me he had acquired all of the parts for White ML's that Doc had, as well as the inventory from the previous two companies that took over White ML's. He said it was ok for me to post his personal information here on this forum. So, if you have any questions or inquiries as to what you want/like you can reach him at: Cell phone # is 801-319-2233 and his email address is [email protected].

He informed me even though it was vague, but said he will be making and improving White Rifles with different options. In addition, he is working and trying to get the original website up and going with the list of parts he has.

Hmm, maybe someday I'll have him build me a 451 M97 with the longer bbl as the Ultra-Mag had?

Sure hope he can build a White Whitetail in .410 cal. Doc built one for me from the barreled receivers that were found in some old hardware store that had been closed for years. Eventually I let it go because I had two Super 91’s in .410 I knew I would regret it and have ever since

A short barreled .54 White with the barrel black iced or nitride and a black/gray laminate stock would be a dream rifle.

Here's another update from Marlowe.

I am a CNC machinist and Manufacturing Engineer by trade and owned my own shop and built parts for White Shootings systems, White Muzzleloaders, and SplitFire Muzzleloaders (the company that bought a lot of the White inventory at the bankruptcy auction 18 years ago). I now have all of the remaining White guns, parts, and accessories all under my roof!

I think the mechanism Doc showed in that "Alpha" still had a long way to go so far as design. I did have a copy of that but, like my memory, it's gone. :)

Sure hope he can build a White Whitetail in .410 cal. Doc built one for me from the barreled receivers that were found in some old hardware store that had been closed for years. Eventually I let it go because I had two Super 91’s in .410 I knew I would regret it and have ever since
I’ve got a 97 Whitetail in 410 with a 26” barrel & dual thimbles. It was also a custom build.

Attachments

• 31DF9C86-0468-496E-B559-5F1694EB10C3.jpeg
    31DF9C86-0468-496E-B559-5F1694EB10C3.jpeg
    602.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 265D4E97-B1C6-4351-BB9C-FDC8B0D57770.jpeg
    265D4E97-B1C6-4351-BB9C-FDC8B0D57770.jpeg
    726 KB · Views: 1
Guys, Marlowe Richards just emailed me. He informed me he had acquired all of the parts for White ML's that Doc had, as well as the inventory from the previous two companies that took over White ML's. He said it was ok for me to post his personal information here on this forum. So, if you have any questions or inquiries as to what you want/like you can reach him at: Cell phone # is 801-319-2233 and his email address is [email protected].

He informed me even though it was vague, but said he will be making and improving White Rifles with different options. In addition, he is working and trying to get the original website up and going with the list of parts he has.

Hmm, maybe someday I'll have him build me a 451 M97 with the longer bbl as the Ultra-Mag had?
I would love to see them come out with a selection of various 410 bullets again

Greg

Back