Marlowe Richards and White Muzzleloaders

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, Marlowe Richards just emailed me. He informed me he had acquired all of the parts for White ML's that Doc had, as well as the inventory from the previous two companies that took over White ML's. He said it was ok for me to post his personal information here on this forum. So, if you have any questions or inquiries as to what you want/like you can reach him at: Cell phone # is 801-319-2233 and his email address is [email protected].

He informed me even though it was vague, but said he will be making and improving White Rifles with different options. In addition, he is working and trying to get the original website up and going with the list of parts he has.

Hmm, maybe someday I'll have him build me a 451 M97 with the longer bbl as the Ultra-Mag had?
Sure like what I hear. Improving through innovation can put someone in the drivers seat. Sometimes the little guy catches the big boys sleeping.

I also spoke with Marlowe this week regarding a rifle. He is going to build me a Bison with 1”x 24” Criterion bbl, dovetail front sight cut, crowned muzzle, double ramrod pipes and an upgraded maple stock. In conversation with him he told me that he has acquired all of Doc’s old molding machines and will soon be producing Doc’s old super slug design bullets. I think that’s great news as this will allow us another option for bullets if you don’t roll your own.
By the way, Marlowe is also going to use the .860 spacing on the two holes in the back of the receiver for the Skinner 860 peep, and is going to drill and tap 4 holes for 2 Weaver #11 bases far enough forward to allow a Scout style scope that doesn’t get blowback on the eyepiece lens. I figure I can use QR scope rings in places that allow optics and pop the scope off for peeps in stats that don’t allow scopes. I believe the Weaver #11’s will be low enough on the barrel to not interfere with the peep sighting plane.
In my conversations with him, he sounds like a really competent individual that will do some custom work on one of Doc’s basic rifle designs if you have him build you one. I hope he gets the support from all us out here that use and enjoy Doc White’s rifles.

Latest posts

Back