Michigan Gun Auction

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snapbang

Imlay City Michigan
Supporting member
Reaction score
For those of you in lower Michigan There is a gun auction at Albrechts Auction (bidnow) in Vassar Mi. I only bring it up because there are a number of muzzle loaders in it.

For those of you in lower Michigan There is a gun auction at Albrechts Auction (bidnow) in Vassar Mi. I only bring it up because there are a number of muzzle loaders in it.
Is that live auction only or internet also? Thanks for info.

When it gets crazy, I like to add a little fuel to the fire and hope I'm not the last bidder.
Yeah, I get the same way. I look at the person bidding and you can usually tell by the eyes how bad they want something. It is fun to see how far they'll go. When I bid on something, I'm pretty sure of it's value. But adding a little fuel to the fire is always fun.

Fortunately, years ago I stocked up on every reloading bullets I needed and other supplies, besides factory ammo. We are now reloading at a outrageous pace.

Been reloading for 35 years and maybe a few more. As the years went by I would accumulate things on sale or find good buys. Not necessarily a need but just in case I would need it some day. Im in a good place with supplies right now. Shotgun shells, rifle reloading components, Im good.

Been reloading for 35 years and maybe a few more. As the years went by I would accumulate things on sale or find good buys. Not necessarily a need but just in case I would need it some day. Im in a good place with supplies right now. Shotgun shells, rifle reloading components, Im good.
Snapbang, that's the way I feel. May not need it now, but I may use it down the road. Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it. That also includes things other than firearm related items.

Latest posts

Back