MIDWAYUSA B-day pricing

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffB1961

Reaction score
at the top of their page i see a notice about B0day pricing for my upcoming b-day .
never knew about this (because i never ordered from them til i got on this forum .... thought i'd let others know .....

"........
Your birthday is coming soon, and to help you celebrate, MidwayUSA is giving you access to special Birthday Pricing on thousands of products on our website. There are some restrictions on products available for Birthday Pricing, such as items on sale or clearance, quantity limited products, and those whose prices are set by our Suppliers, but the good news is there are still thousands of products to choose from at a great discount – just for your birthday!

Qualifying for Birthday Pricing is easy! To qualify:

• Have a MidwayUSA Customer Account.
  • Populate your Birthday information on your account.
  • Make sure you are signed up to receive Birthday notifications.
  • Be an end-use retail Customer (Dealers, Distributors, and other Resellers are not eligible for Birthday Pricing)
Here's how it works:

1. Once per year, a week before your Birthday, you will receive an email with the birthday promotion.
  2. To access your birthday pricing, you must sign-in to the same account to which we sent the Birthday announcement. Once you are signed in, Birthday pricing will be automatically applied, and you will see a banner wishing you a Happy Birthday.
  3. Your Birthday Pricing is available on one order only and is good starting 7 days prior to your birthday and expires 7 days after your birthday, or once it has been used.
  4. You will see a Birthday Price label next to the price on the product pages – Example:
    Birthday price label example
    Note: The Birthday Price only shows up on the product pages, however, it will reflect accurately in your shopping cart.
  5. Birthday Pricing will be automatically applied to your order.
Happy Birthday from all of us at MidwayUSA! ............."

a few thing were already in my cart :) wanting to see the free shipping header again , hopefully i can use them both . B-day is the 3rd so i got two weeks ;)

Maybe everyone already know this but BassPro/Cabelas does offer a veteran’s discount.
not hunting related , but lowes , home depot , tractor supply , rural king and many other companies do also .

Thank You to all the veterans and first responders that may be reading this .

on midwayUSA their headder has a banner for their "CAMO TUESDAY" sale this coming tuesday . i'm gonna hold off on my order till then . maybe i can double dip on saving $ ..... but probally not . anyhow , just thought i'd make others aware of it

CAMO TUESDAY HUNTING SALE AT MIDWAYUSA​

It is more than just another hunting sale. MidwayUSA's Camo Tuesday™ is The First Official Shopping Day of the Fall Hunting Season. Now that summer months are winding down and the days are shortening, we anticipate the calendar’s turn to fall and the onset of fall hunting season.

Camo Tuesday™ only happens once a year. Now is the time to take advantage of the great deals that feature huge savings, and free shipping on select hunting gear.

Being prepared with the right equipment is extremely important, if you want to have a successful hunting season.This is why we are proud to offer camouflage clothing for sale as well as hunting boots, ammunition, and optics that will be vital to your success. MidwayUSA has Just About Everything® for your next hunting trip and the one after that – all year long.

Make sure you check back on September 6th, 2022 to shop the best hunting products at unbeatable prices during MidwayUSA's Camo Tuesday, the best hunting sale of the year.

Latest posts

Back