Minimum Posts for Classified and Swap Meet Forums

Help Support Modern Muzzleloader:

halloflin

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
We have changed the minimum number of posts required before a member can post in the Classified and Muzzleloader Swap Meet sections. We also have a 14 day waiting period, must be a member 14 days. In order for a member to post something For Sale or to swap they must have had at least 25 posts to the forum and been a member 14 days. I discussed this with the admins and moderators and we feel that this will keep people from coming to the forum just to sale something and also by having them post to other sections of the forum we will have an idea of who they are and their interest in muzzleloaders.

Last edited:

barkbuster

I happen to agree with this policy and if i haven't posted up to the minimum yet, i better get busy. :lol:

sqezer

:yeah: :yeah: :applause: Thats a great idea, its no fun getting ripped off. Just my .02 cents.

Dennis Olson

We have changed the minimum number of posts required before a member can post in the Classified and Muzzleloader Swap Meet sections. In order for a member to post something For Sale or to swap they must have had at least 25 posts to the forum. I discussed this with the admins and moderators and we feel that this will keep people from coming to the forum just to sale something and also by having them post to other sections of the forum we will have an idea of who they are and their interest in muzzleloaders.
I have reached my minimum posts. How soon will I be able to buy or sell?

halloflin

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
You should be good to go now.

Dennis Olson

Maybe I am to im-patient. Cant buy dies or bullets either. Just PM me when it gets all fixed up. Thanks

halloflin

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
We will check it out for you.

Latest posts