• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minimum Posts for Classified and Swap Meet Forums

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smyrnagc

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Supporting member
Reaction score
We've updated the prerequisites for posting in the Classified and Muzzleloader Swap Meet sections. Now, members must wait 30 days after joining and contribute a minimum of 25 posts to the forum before they can list items for sale or swap. This decision, endorsed by our admins and moderators, aims to ensure that individuals don't join our community solely for sales. By engaging in other sections, we get a clearer picture of their genuine interest in muzzleloaders.

Alternatively, Supporting Members are allowed to post classifieds. So if you don't want to wait, please support the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have changed the minimum number of posts required before a member can post in the Classified and Muzzleloader Swap Meet sections. In order for a member to post something For Sale or to swap they must have had at least 25 posts to the forum. I discussed this with the admins and moderators and we feel that this will keep people from coming to the forum just to sale something and also by having them post to other sections of the forum we will have an idea of who they are and their interest in muzzleloaders.
I have reached my minimum posts. How soon will I be able to buy or sell?

Ok, great thanks. I need to buy and sell some guns.
Dennis

Maybe I am to im-patient. Cant buy dies or bullets either. Just PM me when it gets all fixed up. Thanks

How do we find the Classifieds? I'm a blasted jarhead and we didn't have to know how to read words, just maps!!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back