Miracle of Nature

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
Wife and I watched a doe walk across the back yard and she appeared to act funny. Tail straight out.
I told the wife that she was in labor and we should watch her as long as possible. She walked to the east side of the house, so we went out and sat on the porch, both of us with field glasses.

Didn't take long! TWINS!

Wife watched her first birth of not only one, but twin whitetail fawns. The doe cleaned both, then started cleaning herself up. The Miracle of Nature...…..

IMG-1640-2.jpg

IMG-1641.jpg

Watching deer in the wild doing their thing is a great experience, I hope to see what you did someday.

She actually walked through the back yard, then on to the side yard. I knew she was in distress and in labor. I told the wife that we couldn't take our eyes off her unless she went out of sight.
It wasn't long after she cleaned the sacks and licked the fawns clean that they both finally stood. Outstanding day with nature.

I was fishing one morning several years ago and saw the same thing in the woods from my boat. Its amazing how captivating something like this can be.

Latest posts

Back