• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO MK85 Combo Tool

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vasmokepole

Reaction score
Thinking about dusting off Dad’s MK 85. I need a combo tool to do so. Any out there?

I’m just trying to see if anyone has one laying around they want to get rid off

I might have one, what does your breach plug look like ? Does it have a hex bolt style end ?Screenshot_20210408-060912_Samsung Internet.jpg

My advice is borrow a slotted tool to get the old plug out then replace it with the new hex style. Once that is done you can use a deep well socket to remove it. What part of VA are you in?

My advice is borrow a slotted tool to get the old plug out then replace it with the new hex style. Once that is done you can use a deep well socket to remove it. What part of VA are you in?
I’m in Toano just outside of Williamsburg

About 2 hrs out from me. I know where that is, my Mom lives down there.

This is precisely what i did with my Old MK-85, The Hex Head is definitely the way to Go :lewis:

Latest posts

Back