• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More Bullets and Sabots

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Muzzleloading smorgasbord here. I like to shoot a lot and it took a while to find what I like best for the rifle. I have the following items here for anyone interested:

1) Harvester Black Crush Rib sabots (40+ count)
2) MMP HPH-24 black sabots (50 + count)
3) MMP HPH-24 orange sabots removed from Knight Bloodline 250 grain bullets (40 + count)
4) MMP red sabots for .458 bullets removed from Knight Bloodline 230 grain bullets (19 count)
5) Barnes T-EZ 290 grain .50 caliber bullets (.451) with original blue sabot
6) Barnes MZ Expander 250 grain .50 caliber bullets (.451) with replacement MMP HPH-24 sabots (I removed the original HPH-12 and replaced them with the HPH-24) (42 count)

I will ship this free of your charge to your door, as long as you will put it to good use. It may take me a week or so to get them sent out, but I will eventually mail them out and will let you know when I do. I don’t want to separate any of this stuff up for ease of shipping. If you have already received something from me, I respectfully request you let someone else take this stuff. Thank you all for the information you post here.

Please post here, and I will acknowledge your post for all to see. After that, we can PM the shipping information.

By the way, for those of you that shoot .458 bullets, Harvester just released this crush rib sabot for use with .458 bullets:
https://twitter.com/HarvesterML
You have to call them to order a pack. I have not shot with them yet, but they fit snugly in my Accura V2 with the .458 220 grain Bloodlines I am going to eventually send downrange.

P

I would be interested but I did get sabots from you before. If no one else asks keep me in mind, otherwise I know they will go to someone else that can you them. Thanks for offering them.

dbowling said:
p.m. sent w/info.. thanks again.

phenix78_99 said:
dbowling said:
Id be interested in them. thanks.

Mr. Bowling the items are yours. Please PM me your shipping details...I am planning on sending them out Tuesday after voting.

Mr. Bolwing,

I sent you a PM with the tracking number, but it seems that it is hung up in my outbox. Anyway, the box should get to you on Friday.

Enjoy.

Are any of these still available? I'm brand new to this and it would be great to try a few options to see what shoots well in my gun (50 cal Optima V2).

Latest posts

Back