More news....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its all a smoke and mirror publicity stunt. Dicks hasn't sold AR's since sandy hook, its their 'affiliate' company field and stream that is supposed to 'destroy' their stock. In reality they plan to disassemble them and sell the parts. They have contacted several entities to buy, but no deal has been struck as of yet. They think they can make up any loss in tax credit, but this is already being blockaded. Its just Dicks being Dicks

One of my clubs members told me that Dicks and Field and Stream used to give a discount to NRA members. He said he had got those Discounts and when this started they stopped that too. As far as I know most of my Club have stopped shopping at any of them and they have several of the Dick's stored here on Long Island. As far as I know we only have one Field and Stream. I will not grace their Doorstep again. :evil:

Evidently its reported that Mossberg announced Wednesday that it will be terminating its relationship with Dick’s Sporting Goods and its subsidiary Field & Stream. If so, good for Mossberg!

Springfield announced cutting ties with Dicks also.

Nothing like biting the hand that feeds you!! I never liked Dick's Sporting Goods too darn expensive compared to other stores. Looks like they will go by the way of Gander Mountian if this keeps up!!

Back