mossberg 715t accuracy test

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corey012778

Reaction score
mossberg 715t 22lr
I shot eley purple box, remington gold bullets and thunderbolts, federal lightings and automatch, wolf match target, cci blazers and mini mags, and mag reliability test on the win. 333 bulk pack

everytime I went to shoot the wolf ammo the wind picked up. grrr

10rds of each at 25yrds (I did zero the scope before starting this test)
12d9e2d3.jpg

2 targets of 25rds
df687ecc.jpg

6e276511.jpg

I been having problems with jams with the 25rd mag that came with the gun. I bought a second 25rd mag and modified the one with the gun. 125rds of win 333 walmart bulk. only had one jam. 5 total jams for the day most came from both types of federal ammo I shot. one bad stove from remington gold bullets (only one dud so far from this box)

I have only shot the Winchester 555 bulk bullets in my Sig Sauer. So far not one jam. I have had misfires where the cartridge would not go off. But the rifle has not failed.

That is some good shooting there Corey.

dave, it may have been a dud. I was firing of two 25rd mags off as fast as can. i heard a click, dropped the mag, cleared, replaced, then start right back where I left off.

I am really thinking about trying the wolf ammo out of my 96/22. but it is an winchester hog. so far, I have not found anything that winchester makes in 22 it did not like. wild cats to xperts. it eats it up.

Latest posts

Back