most accurate copper ML bullet ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my midway order came in today . man that case is nice ! sturdy materials and feels nicely padded . the 50 is a bit long for my optima but i knew that when ordering .

nothing from harvester yet , no e-mail confirmation about the sabot orders or anything . my card was charged right after i placed the order , but they do have a notice about delayed shipping on their page . a order confirmation would be nice though . i'll give them a call tomorrow . not in a hurry for them though .

well , come to find out arrowhead wanted $7 for S&H . wound up being the same price shipped from MMP so i just ordered them from MMP . from midway i ordered 50 monoflex 458's , 24 barns barns TEZ .45 with blue .50 sabots , CVA barrel blaster foaming and the midway drag bag in coyote . not gonna be dragging anything but i've been eyeballing that case for a while and it's on sale for $55.77 and i got free shipping on everything .
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/939171584?pid=316276
thanks again for putting up with me folks , Jeff
Damn it Jeff! Why did you have to go and post that link! Seriously, that is a NICE looking bag. What do you think of it? Would it really hold two rifles like your Accura, with scopes? I may just have to get one, in black.

ok , i gotta eat a little crow ..... harvester did send me a e-mail , it somehow went to my spam folder . and ..... the sabots arrived about a 1/2 hour ago .
so Harvester did me right and shipped fast and i'd do business with them again .

the case looks better and more sturdily made than it looks in youtube videos (but it does look like a big D , i imagine the black version might look even bigger , hahaha) . they upgraded the zipper pulls from the ones they sold a few years ago . i like it a LOT . i'll try to get some pics tonite or tomorrow and post them . i'm gonna put my optima on one side and my bog deathgrip on the other and the pockets will hold my range rod , bullets , powder , etc.etc. .

gotta go make my sis some flower boxes , pics later
jeff

Back