Mt Lion Boot Hunting Stories

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainshadow1

Reaction score
Just wanted to post on this forum about my Cougar Hunting Story page.

I'm always on the lookout for American Lion hunting stories! (Not hound stories. Anybody can kill a hound-caught cat!) It started as a spin-off of my Cougar Calling endeavors, but I've branched the story page into ANY cougars harvested without Dogs.

For instance...

"Posted a new story!

Really good Non-Calling story from a deer stand!

NC4 on my Call In Story Page...

Cougar Hunting Stories "

I would LOVE to get some muzzleloader Lion stories from you guys! I don't have ANY! If you have one, or know of one, PLEASE let me know!

Thanks!

HS Football coach visits friends, they go cat hunting, he runs the stand with his ICOtech and RainShadow sounds.... and he goes 2 for 2 on lion stands (even though he didn't do the shooting!)

No, that isn't 'typical' either!

I told him, someday he'd have the satisfaction of having 30 dry stands in a row... but he's just a beginner, so he can't expect to get to that level immediately!

I will post the story as soon as I get it from the shooter!

I've been noticing that the call in story page is getting quite LONG!

One thing I've found that you can do to consume it is to have your computer or device read it to you. That way you can reload, or drive or whatever.

You have to kinda focus to get much out of the robot voice, but it does work.

For the computer, for instance, you go to the page, click where you want to start, and then right click, and then click "Read Aloud" or press Control and Shift and U at the same time.

Just a little life hack!

Latest posts

Back