Mt. Rushmore

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MT. RUSHMORE

In 1996, when Bill Clinton visited during his re-election campaign, ABC news called it a place where American ingenuity and American creativity came together and formed an amazing American accomplishment..
In 2008, when Barrack Obama campaigned there, CNN called Mt Rushmore a majestic site and every president should visit..

In 2016, Bernie Sanders campaigned there and said he was humbled to be in to be in the presence of 4 of the greatest American presidents.. CNN described the scene as awe-inspiring...

2020...Trump visits...CNN called it a celebration of white supremacy and Trump will stand before two former slave owners on land wrestled away from Native Americans...

If you think the corrupt media isn't agenda-driven,
you have your head in the sand..."

The media....I'm all for free speech as long as what's being spoken is true and can be proved to be true. Agendas and falsehoods and I are not good company.

Sure makes me wonder about things. Like how we're all supposed to be gender neutral, whatever that means. Yet at the same time we're supposed to empower women. I'm not a smart man.

Hang in there folks! These truly are screwed up times, But if some of you remember, the Soviet Union building ballistic missile sights in Cuba. Or Krushchev banging his shoe on the negotiation table arguing with Pres. Kennedy, Or the killing of President Kennedy. The loss of 58,000 of our soldiers in Viet Nam for so called Communism. All have a way to affect ones perspective of what's happening today.
Be thankful we have leadership (strong) in the Trump Administration that is fighting to overcome the Evil and Tyranny that has again raised it's ugly head.
I guess for an old man I have said enough

Hang in there folks! These truly are screwed up times, But if some of you remember, the Soviet Union building ballistic missile sights in Cuba. Or Krushchev banging his shoe on the negotiation table arguing with Pres. Kennedy, Or the killing of President Kennedy. The loss of 58,000 of our soldiers in Viet Nam for so called Communism. All have a way to affect ones perspective of what's happening today.
Be thankful we have leadership (strong) in the Trump Administration that is fighting to overcome the Evil and Tyranny that has again raised it's ugly head.
I guess for an old man I have said enough
Well said sir.

Are we to get political on this forum? I see pro Trump posts. I have never voted for a Democrat in my entire life. I will never vote for trump for his lies and the way he handled the virus. I will leave my comments to this. If this is to be a political forum, I will say much more. I will never vote for trump.

Well the last time I spoke a little about some of the current bad things happening in our great country, I got kicked off the forum for 14 days. After I found out the forum WAS MONITERED BY PEOPLE IN CALIFORNIA I DUMPED THEIR ASS. NEVER AGAIN! I'M GOING TO ZIP MY MOUTH UP now.

Well the last time I spoke a little about some of the current bad things happening in our great country, I got kicked off the forum for 14 days. After I found out the forum WAS MONITERED BY PEOPLE IN CALIFORNIA I DUMPED THEIR ASS. NEVER AGAIN! I'M GOING TO ZIP MY MOUTH UP now.

I went back and looked at your profile and you have never been "kicked off" this forum for 14 days...AND, this forum has never been monitored by anyone form CALIFORNIA!

You must have MML confused with another forum you got kicked off of.

Last edited:
I didnt really see the original topic as political. I saw it as our main stream media feeding us what they want us to read. Its getting harder and harder to find real journalism without all the opinions from so called reporters and editing staff.

The huge amount of other topics they feed us is too lengthy to list but happens daily. They omit whatever it is that does not fit their agenda. Then sugar coat what they do report to the point of it being an opinion piece and not even true journalism. I want the news, not your opinion on the latest events.

I know, I felt confident when I joined. After following various threads for awhile all seemed like my kind of people. I'm a Boomer that has two Millenials . One will listen to me the other only when she wants to.

Todays Journalism is very seldom Journalism. It's warped down right lies that lean often one way or the other or inaccurate facts.

Do we have pm's here if one wants to discuss politics? I certainly don't need to know what your political bent or rant is. People getting sucked into the rants just look , well, stupid. Take this crap to the pm's.

Last edited:
Back