• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Muzzleloader / Pistol Bullets

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably should have said that the Nosler .458 BT Hunting bullets are the boxed version of Nosler's Muzzleloader bullets. They are designed to expand at MZ velocity. They can be used with the orange Sabots, but I had luck with black crush ribs. I think lots of guys also shoot them in 458 SOCOM. I found them to be extremely accurate. I think one of the on-line gun writers did a review on them a while back.

Thanks to everyone who bought bullets. I can almost see the floor of my man cave. Before I sell the remaining boxes in other venues, I want to offer a special deal to Modern Muzzleloader shooters. Buy two boxes or more and I'll increase the listed 30% discount to 50% off retail. Or buy three boxes or more at the listed discounted prices, and I'll cover the shipping to your door.

How much for the 6 boxes of Speer 300 gr TMD? Also the nosler .429 300 gr 6 boxes ?

Last edited:
How much for the 6 boxes of Speer 300 gr TMD? Also the nosler .429 300 gr 6 boxes ?
Do you want the additional discount or the free shipping? If you want the discount, I need your zip code.

DrSteve: You would not happen to live in AR?

I've decided to discontinue selling the rest of the bullets. I just found out that even though I sold all of these bullets at a loss, Paypal is reporting them to IRS on a 1099 form as income and I'll have to pay taxes on the gross amount! Until I can clarify what this means, I won't be using Paypal anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back