Muzzleloader's Precision Packer™

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any testimonials floating around for or against the product... I tried on the internet, but mostly found the video...I don't do facebook... anyone on this forum use the product and did it make a measurable difference?

TheMoose

I tried it and didn't make a difference what so ever. At least not with black horn. You can pack black horn as tight as you want it won't crush. With something else it might make a difference.

It looks like a good tool for us meticulous fellas :D It also looks like it wouldn’t be that tough to make something similar, even make it adjustable in weight

Your tool works , it helpedmy accuracy quite noticeably . Thanks for coming up with this as a light , easy to use tool i can carry along hunting . Some dont think the extra accuracy it promises to possibly give is worth it . Lol , thats cuz theyve never been on the "wounding end" of things
Lights out is always what should be strived for.....thanks again .

Your tool works , it helpedmy accuracy quite noticeably . Thanks for coming up with this as a light , easy to use tool i can carry along hunting . Some dont think the extra accuracy it promises to possibly give is worth it . Lol , thats cuz theyve never been on the "wounding end" of things
Lights out is always what should be strived for.....thanks again .
Well put. Thanks! MPP

Back