muzzlestuffer absolute worst person Ive ever dealt with

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Paid for item on the 6th of Nov and just received today, ask for a tracking number to be sent and this is how I got them, no tracking, no return address and with postage due..
I have done 500-700 deals on different forums and absolutely the worst communication of anyone I've ever dealt with, very inconsiderate.. while I appreciate him selling me the bases I did pay for them and did deserve answers to p.ms and shipping in a timely manner, plus tracking number on a 55.00 item.. I was lucky they even made it all the way to me with postage due.
Here's is how I received them.

2qxsub5.jpg

Ok here we go first of all I was doing you a big favor by selling those to you at that price they don't make them anymore ! Second I told you I was going hunting and wouldn't be able to get them out right away. Third when I got back I had a major emergency at work and my job is more important than mailing out your bases. Fourth gave them to my wife to mail out from work because I couldn't get to the post office anytime soon well that turned out bad can't really blame anyone for that just got screwed up. And finally it was supposed to get sent out fed ex but my wife messed up and sent it by mail and it was weighed by her mail machine at work and paid for can't explain the extra 1.10 there ask the post office I guess. You know sometimes things just go wrong not intententional but people just want to piss and moan just like this guy try and help out and he wants the whole world to stop and serve him well buddy when you want another hard to find white part find it somewhere else because you won't get it from me and I won't tell you what I really think of you !

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back