Quantcast

my beagle pack

Help Support Modern Muzzleloader:

JIMYJAC

Nice pack! Looks like you have a range of age. Always loved to run rabbits with beagles. My uncle started me off when I was 10,he had 2. We would hunt cottontail and snows. My friend had a trio of dogs and i 1. Did this for years when i was younger. Your bringing me back in the day! Good luck and thanks for sharing.

edmehlig

I don’t know anybody that still hunts rabbits and pheasants anymore locally around Easton PA due to Warehouses and housing developments being built and taking over all of the fields. My sons father-in-law use to go out his back door and have his limit on pheasants within two hours. Now he hasn’t seen a pheasant or rabbit in years.

Idaholewis

Supporter
Supporter
They are neat little Dogs :lewis: I use to have a Small pack of Beagles i rabbit hunted

G&R

Nice looking dog's, nothing better then watching a beagle work and the smell of gunpowder first thing in the morning,it was good for the soul.

Dave James

Love the little guys last hunt club I was with used them, as I remember they where the 14" high ones to hunt push deer in the swamps