MY BEST FRIEND BILL

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
its been a little over a 2 months now since my best friend William r Kline passed on to the great beyond.
i have known him since 1983. we worked together building major parts for the B-1B bomber.
we both loved to hunt so we spent a lot of time hunting. i think bought my G model whitetail in 1992 and i hunted with it the next ten years and bill always liked it so after picking up a S91 i told hm i'll sell the whitetail to you for $200.00 but the deal is if you get tired of it you have to sell it back to me for @200.00 . we are just a year apart so i never thought i would get it back. so such is life and so now my G model whitetail has returned to me.
i bought it brand new in the box, it is an early one, i talked to doc and David Gumucio onthe phone and david ask me my serial number and i told him. he ssaid you need to send it back to us to do some up grades and he said put it back in its box and in a few days youll get a UPS shipping sticker and we'll get it right back to you. they did with a new welded recoil lug and stock and adjusted the trigger. between the 2 of us we took 35-40 whitetails with it.
so tthis deer season will be hunted with it in my best friends honor.
SB
OVauYmIl.jpg

0SYxbnWl.jpg

Latest posts

Back