My Dad’s 2020 Buck

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found it,gojo

Sorry about the late reply, i missed this somehow?

I use GOJO EVERYTIME i clean my Rifles, it is part of my Routine :lewis: After a Couple of patches in Plain Tap water to get the Bulk of the Nasty stuff Flush out, I ad a liberal amount of GOJO to a Nylon Bore Brush and Stroke it Back & Forth 10-12 Times, Then back to Patches, I ad a bit of Dawn Dish Soap at last, Then Flush the Barrel with Clean running Water

Sorry about the late reply, i missed this somehow?

I use GOJO EVERYTIME i clean my Rifles, it is part of my Routine :lewis: After a Couple of patches in Plain Tap water to get the Bulk of the Nasty stuff Flush out, I ad a liberal amount of GOJO to a Nylon Bore Brush and Stroke it Back & Forth 10-12 Times, Then back to Patches, I ad a bit of Dawn Dish Soap at last, Then Flush the Barrel with Clean running Water
Thanks for the info.curious to see how the new deer quotas effect hunter pressure this year.i'm licensed up had to be quick on the draw my unit 10a sold out first day.keep the videos coming.

Back