My Pedersoli Rocky Mtn Hawken is Worthless!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, Sorry about muddying your thread up here. I stil say if you want to sell your Pedersoli to help with the purchase of another Rifle, i would post it on these Forums where it will be seen by guy’s that understand these things :yeah:

Lew,

I'm not good at words, often use way too many trying to express my thoughts.. perhaps you can understand better from our little transaction with the wool felt that I sent you. I like to think that I have high ethical personal standards and principles. I try to live by the golden rule. I also put my personal feelings or preferences into play when considering transactions with others... now more to the point... Yes, I know that there would be a better chance of finding someone wanting a rifle like the Pedersoli in a forum, but when I would consider purchasing something, especially something of significant dollar value, I would want to actually see it and touch it before laying down my money for it. What I may consider Excellent or 95% condition someone else may find fault with because their expectations or standards are much higher. If we were talking bullets, patches or even molds, it wouldn't be a problem... I surely don't want to have someone ever think that I wasn't honest or that I took advantage of them.

I would prefer to sell or trade the rifle in a face to face transaction where the buyer has the opportunity to form their opinion by examining the rifle. I could perhaps return to Friendship in the Spring Shoot and most likely part with the rifle on the first day.. I quite honestly don't even know how to price the rifle or even post pictures if I were to try selling it on a forum.

Lew, thanks for your input.

Mike

Latest posts

Back