N.E. Missouri Old Guy

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from St. Louis MO, Sheriff John!
Shooting is great and shooting ML’ers is a Blast (pun intended)

Thanks to all! Tho' it's still 91 degrees today, it looks like fall. Some fawns still have spots and bucks velvet. Corn and beans are starting to turn. Paw-paws are ripe and crappie biting. Won't be long 'til squirrels start cutting nuts, doves and teal start flying.

I just thank "The Big Guy" for letting me stick around for one more year. Hope everyone enjoys the coming season as much as I intend to.

Thanks to all! Tho' it's still 91 degrees today, it looks like fall. Some fawns still have spots and bucks velvet. Corn and beans are starting to turn. Paw-paws are ripe and crappie biting. Won't be long 'til squirrels start cutting nuts, doves and teal start flying.

I just thank "The Big Guy" for letting me stick around for one more year. Hope everyone enjoys the coming season as much as I intend to.

Wellcome sheriffjohn from just plain ole John here smackdab in the middle of Missouri. I haven't harvested any deer with a modern gun for 30 years. There's great hunting in this area! Good luck to you!
My troubles started about 5 years ago with a heart valve and pace maker and it limits my hunting severely! I also thank "The Big Guy" for everyday!

Big John

Served as Sheriff for 18 years, 32 total in one county, another 8 as a Deputy after retirement to our farm in N.E. Missouri. Been fooling with M/L's since Dad bought his first one when I was about 12 years old, accumulated way more stuff than I'll live to use up. Still shooting percussion caps older than I am - and I'm 72. Most still go off.

Latest posts

Back