Name fits PERFECTLY

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
This stuff works! I've bitxxx about the inside windshield of my truck for the whole year, so the wife bought this to try. She used it while I was at Atterbury and she loves it.
I just did the inside and outside of my windshield and WOW! The name fits.

1655499928346.png

Worth a shot! I keep my vehicles spotless so I clean them regularly and I swear they have changed the formula for windex for ver the past two years. I can’t get my glass streak free like I used too. I’ll give this stuff a try.

They also make this in an aerosol can, spray it on and foams up. Great stuff ! Best I have found yet.

Agree, the spray works great, seems to be the only cleaner that gets road oil off my windshield. I would like to try the non aerosol bottle though, looks like there might be more than what's in the can. Have to check the local Wally.

It has always been a difficult task getting the windows clean in my vehicles. Recently tried a magic eraser on my truck. Wow! Finally clean glass. It seems that the off gassing of the plastics coats the glass and streaks when cleaned with windex. I will have to give this invisible glass a try.

Use crumpled up newspaper.... just the black print on newsprint. Don't use any colored print.

Reviving this old thread...I just couldn't get my inner windshield clean and bought some of this stuff. IT IS THE REAL DEAL! Works like a charm.

Few years back, after dad died, I got his old truck. He was a firm believer in rain-x and used it for years on all his vehicles. I guess he never drove at night because the windshield was so coated it had a kind of oil sheen that really only showed up at night. any oncoming lights or traffic signals looked like they were going through a prizm. driving at night made all incoming light seem like you were looking through a kaliedescope, everything was refraced in multiple colors and ongoing patterns, and I couldnt find anything to clean it off. After that, I became very leery of what I put on a windshield. I have since experienced this rain-x kaliedescope effect on several vehicles. It is not just me, others have seen it too in other vehicles. I'll say something and they say I thought it was just me, all the oncoming lights were like a rainbow effect

Worth a shot! I keep my vehicles spotless so I clean them regularly and I swear they have changed the formula for windex for ver the past two years. I can’t get my glass streak free like I used too. I’ll give this stuff a try.
I`ve had the same problem. Does not seem to do the job it use to. Then maybe it`s me.

Latest posts

Back