Need a Recoil Pad foe a Knight Wolverine

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueMandM

Reaction score
I had a shoulder operated on last year and is still not 100% and I drew a deer tag in a great area for the fall.
My Wolverine has a synthetic/plastic stock and feels like a mule kicking now on my shoulder.
I can't seem to find one, and Knight support wasn't much help.

Anyone out here ever find one for their Wolverine?

Here is a drawing with dimensions.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• recoil pad.pdf
    343.4 KB · Views: 0

LIMBSAVER 10549 AirTech Slip-On Recoil Pad - Small/Medium Stocks

LIMBSAVER 10549 AirTech Slip-On Recoil Pad - Small/Medium Stocks

Click to see price

QTY

Be first to review this item

SKU: 10549 K12209
Slip-on: Small/Medium Stocks - 4-5/8"x 19/16" to 5-1/8" x 1-3/4" (1/2" Thick Length of Pull) Easy-to-install recoil pad helps reduce up to 70
Show more

Available: In stock

i totally detest recoil pads, my hunting/shooting shirts have spongy pads sewn into the shoulders Works for me.
I can understand disliking the things, but my Patriot .45 would not be much fun to shoot without the one that came on it.. Or my Accura V2 .50. Or my Kodiak .45. I just get along with them.

I had total shoulder replacement a year ago and getting scope zeroed in a month ago wasnt a great experience every shot was felt even with excellent recoil pads on the rifles. Over time Im sure the bone and metal will fuse together better ,but until then only need one shot hopefully on the hunt. That Limbsaver slip on seems a good go to .

The slip on is good. If you wanna get redneck, I've made a recoil pad/butt pad from a flip flop (Betty Boop fashion no less...). Cut stock straight and flat, glue flip flop on with gel type super glue, trim flip flop with razor knife or other appropriate tool.
A FlipFlop recoil pad & Super Glue huh, yeah, thats redneck alright

If you don't want the kick and you don't mind to spend a little bit get a Boyds custom stock for it I got one for my american knight and it don't kick at all plus you will get better accuracy also

I use Uncle Mike’s slip on pad. Not the best looking but saves my shoulder from heavy 30-06 and 8 mm recoil.

Latest posts

Back