New Boat

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1609104751251.jpg
Bought this boat so my son could take me fishing but he passed away December 31,2020 so now it just sits Had the motor rebuilt Have no idea what I am going to do now

Sorry that you lost your son.
That's a nice looking boat. Maybe you could find someone to buy it.
If you attend any church in your area, I'm sure you could find a good man to captain the boat for you on the weekend sometime.

So sorry for your loss. No parent should have to go through that. We are supposed to go first.

i’m sure it’s a tough thing to think about now I may be even look at the boat since you bought it specifically with him in mind but in time those memories may actually become positive memories and it might be a keepsake that you enjoy for years
Praying for you

I'm so sorry for you and your families loss. I can relate.
You bought the boat to have great times and it reminds you of him each time you look at it. My daughter was taken from us in a tragic car accident while helping her mom and I build a new shouse. She got as far as seeing the metal put on, the walls up and picking out the flooring. I'm reminded of her daily and that's a good thing.
We pass the accident scene each time we go to town, another reminder. But they're all good reminders of her and her love for us.
I was told by a good friend ... "They say time heals all wounds but they're lying to you. All time does is make the intolerable,... tolerable."
I'll say a prayer for you.....

Big John

Big John You are so right He lived with us so we are still going through his room he has so much stuff most we are donating to the church to sell at their annual sale. He did so much for me around the house My wife is 81 I'm 84 neither of us are able to do what he done. We have talked about selling everything and moving into a condo. I like to believe your Daughter and my son are in a better place. A person is only deceased when they are forgotten. Lord take care of your daughter and my son God Bless

Big John You are so right He lived with us so we are still going through his room he has so much stuff most we are donating to the church to sell at their annual sale. He did so much for me around the house My wife is 81 I'm 84 neither of us are able to do what he done. We have talked about selling everything and moving into a condo. I like to believe your Daughter and my son are in a better place. A person is only deceased when they are forgotten. Lord take care of your daughter and my son God Bless
Thank you for your thoughts. My wife is 74 and I'm 78 and we know what you mean when it comes to needing help. Our oldest daughter lives with us but she's had two strokes and is 56 yrs old but she can still do things that are really tough for the wife and I. Her son and another grandson are also staying here and will do most anything we ask. It's a blessing. As long as we are alive she (MaryAlice) will be remembered!
Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers.....

deermanok ... my wife says she believes that God took her (MaryAlice) for a reason. She was battling some health issues and it was time for her. She was 44yrs old. She was born on a Friday the 13th and considered it a lucky number for her 45th birthday. Her life was taken on a Thursday, the 13th. one month short of her birthday.
Thanks for your prayers also.....

Big John

Latest posts

Back